Well family, well world, well priced. Here at Sealions, that’s our mission. But as you may know, we also buddy up with charities to support them in their missions too.
The charity we’re currently supporting is MOm – they are a non-profit organisation, working to protect and improve the conservation status of the endangered Mediterranean Monk Seal (the most endangered seal species on earth), aiming to create an environmentally sustainable future and preserve their last remaining habitat off the coast of Greece.
We want to help MOm in their mission to raise public awareness, but we also want to help in the way that charities need most – with money. Not only do we make our own contribution to the charity, we give you the option to chip in too. Every time you shop online with Sealions, you’ll see an option at checkout to add a small donation to MOm, giving you a simple way to help support their cause.
To give a donation and help MOm continue their amazing work, follow these simple steps:
- Shop online at Sealions.com and add your desired items to basket.
- Go to checkout and review your order – if you have previously made an account with us, you can sign in, or you can continue as a guest by filling in your contact information. Then continue to shipping.
- Next confirm your shipping details and shipping method and continue to payment.
- On the payment screen, you will see the 'make a donation' box with details of the charity we are currently supporting. Simply select a donation amount or type in a custom donation.
- Fill in your payment details and checkout securely.
Want to learn more about MOm and their latest conservation projects? Follow their journey on Instagram for a look inside the work they’re doing and updates on their ongoing projects.