With Easter festivities around the corner, we’ve created a recipe that is high in protein, quick and easy to prepare, and best of all, makes your Easter eggs even more delicious!
Our Easter Egg Cheesecake is the perfect sweet treat, helping you to hit your protein goals while still indulging over Easter weekend. Plus, there's an impressive 53g of protein per cheesecake.
Ingredients (Makes 2 Cheesecakes)
200g Vanilla High Protein Yoghurt
50g Light Cream Cheese
1tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Chocolate Easter Egg
Toppings of Your Choice
- In a bowl, mix together the vanilla protein yoghurt, cream cheese and vanilla extract. Stir these ingredients until smooth.
- Once combined, mix in your vanilla whey protein. Ensure this is mixed in thoroughly to maintain the smooth texture.
- Take your Easter egg and carefully split it in half.
- Using a spoon, spread your cheesecake mixture equally between the two halves of your Easter egg.
- Add your chosen toppings – we picked chocolate buttons and mini eggs!
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours.
Follow us on Tiktok and watch us create this high protein easter egg cheesecake!