Banana pancakes are a tasty breakfast staple, and with our simple recipe, you can create the perfect stack whilst still hitting your nutrition goals! If you love kickstarting the day with a hearty meal but want to keep it macro-friendly, then you're in for a treat with our perfect protein pancakes.
Why Choose Sealions Whey Protein?
Well, for starters, it's not your average protein powder. Our expert formula blends three premium sources of whey protein: concentrate, isolate, and hydrolysate. This means each and every serving is packed with high quality ingredients to support your muscle growth and development.
But it doesn't stop there. Our whey boasts an amazing amino acid profile that's rich in BCAA's (Branched-Chain Amino Acids) including L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, and Glutamine. These amino acids are essential in supporting muscle growth and aiding muscle repair and recovery.
Adding just one scoop of Sealions Whey Protein to your recipe provides an impressive 35g protein to your pancake batter for a breakfast that's both delicious and beneficial for your goals.
Whether you're a fitness enthusiast looking to fuel your gains or just someone who enjoys a nutritious, wholesome breakfast, then these protein pancakes are sure to satisfy your taste buds. Let's dive into our quick and simple recipe and discover how easy it is to indulge in a tasty meal that packs a powerful protein punch:
To make 4 pancakes you will need:
- 120g plain flour
- 1 large ripe banana
- 150ml milk (or milk alternative of your choice)
- 1 scoop Sealions Vanilla Whey Protein Protein
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Oil of your choice for cooking
- Chopped banana
- Maple syrup
- Mash the ripe banana and mix with your milk alternative.
- Slowly add the protein and other dry ingredients to create a smooth batter.
- Add a small amount of oil to your frying pan and place the pan over the heat.
- Pour your batter into the heated pan. Cook until bubbles begin to appear on the top of your pancake, then flip to cook the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of your batter to create the perfect stack.
- Top with your chopped banana, blueberries and maple syrup, and enjoy!
Prefer a different flavour combination? Try swapping out the Vanilla flavour for a scoop of our Chocolate or Strawberry flavour protein powder and switch up your toppings to make the recipe your own!