Banana pancakes are a tasty breakfast staple, and with our simple recipe, packed with vegan-friendly protein, you can create the perfect Pancake Day stack whilst still hitting your protein goals!
To make 4 pancakes you will need:
- 120g plain flour
- 1 large ripe banana
- 150ml milk alternative of your choice
- 1 scoop Sealions Vanilla Vegan Protein
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Oil of your choice for cooking
- Chopped banana
- Maple syrup
- Mash the ripe banana and mix with your milk alternative.
- Slowly add the protein and other dry ingredients to create a smooth batter.
- Add a small amount of oil to your frying pan and place the pan over the heat.
- Pour your batter into the heated pan. Cook until bubbles begin to appear on the top of your pancake, then flip to cook the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of your batter to create the perfect stack.
- Top with your chopped banana, blueberries and maple syrup, and enjoy!
Prefer our Whey Protein or Lean Protein? Browse our full range to find the perfect protein powder for you.