Getting enough protein is an essential part of your daily diet, but with these delicious protein-packed dishes, it doesn’t have to be boring – or expensive.
Whether you choose our Whey Protein, Lean Protein or Vegan Protein, we have 3 simple recipes which won’t take up a lot of your time or money!
- Strawberry Protein Smoothie
A protein shake is the most common way to supplement your protein intake, but with just a few ingredients, you can turn your usual shake into a nutritious smoothie – perfect for a post-gym snack or a filling fruity breakfast!
- Protein Powder – one serving of our Strawberry Protein Powder; we chose strawberry for maximum strawberry flavour, but vanilla works just as well!
- Milk – the liquid base for your smoothie – you can also swap this out for a dairy-free alternative!
- Strawberries – fresh or frozen are both great for this recipe
- Banana – for added richness! Again, fresh or frozen will work equally well
- Honey – for some extra natural sweetness
- Ice (optional) – ice will help to thicken your shake (if you use frozen fruit, you can skip adding ice)
- Firstly, cut your fruit into smaller sized chunks for convenience.
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy, serve immediately and enjoy!
- Chocolate Protein Porridge Oats
Porridge is a British breakfast staple, and with our protein oats recipe, you can still enjoy chocolate for breakfast!
- Protein Powder – one serving of our Chocolate Protein Powder
- Porridge Oats – 50g serving
- Milk – enough to cover your oats (you can also use a dairy-free alternative or water)
- Cocoa Powder – 1tbsp (cacao powder also works well)
- Toppings – add your favourite toppings, such as: fruit, granola, nuts, syrup, or even some chocolate!
- Add your oats to a pan and cover with your milk (or your milk alternative/water).
- Cook on a medium heat for approx. 5 minutes, or until thick and creamy.
- Remove from the heat and add one serving of your chocolate protein powder.
- Stir until smooth (top tip: adding your protein powder after your oats are cooked stops the protein from becoming lumpy while cooking and helps to keep your oats smooth and creamy).
- To finish, add your favourite toppings!
- Vanilla Protein ‘Cheesecake’
When you’re trying to hit your health goals, you don’t ever need to skip dessert with our tasty twist on a cheesecake, packed with protein.
- Protein Powder – 1 serving of our Vanilla Protein Powder
- Wheat Cereal Biscuits – 2 wheat cereal biscuits will give you the perfect base for one serving
- Fat Free Yoghurt – 150g-200g depending on your desired thickness for the ‘cheesecake’ topping
- Milk – enough to cover the wheat cereal to soften (you can also use a dairy-free alternative)
- Vanilla flavouring – up to 2tsp (dependent on your desired taste)
- Sweetener (optional) – you can add sweetener to the cereal if you prefer a sweeter taste!
- Toppings – your choice of favourite toppings!
- Crush the wheat cereal biscuits to create a crumb.
- Add the milk – enough to soften the cereal so that it can set as your base.
- Also add the sweetener if desired.
- Press the softened base down in your chosen container.
- Mix the fat free yoghurt, protein powder and vanilla flavouring until smooth.
- Spread over your base at your desired thickness.
- Add your chosen toppings – a sauce or syrup is the perfect finishing touch!
- Leave to set in the fridge overnight.
Want to recreate these recipes for yourself? Check out our full nutrition range to choose the perfect protein for you!